Injections liquid (40 mg + 0,01 mg)/ml
International unlicensed name:
Articaine + epinephrin
Local anesthetic + alpha- and beta-adrenoceptor agonist
Infiltration anesthesia of interventions on upper jaws and in a forward site (including bicuspid teeth) lower jaws, conduction anesthesia.
Hypersensibility to an articaine, an epinefrin, sulfites (intolerance of sulfonate groups – especially at bronchial asthma) or to any other from auxiliary components of a preparation.
The contraindications relating to an artiсaine:
- malfunction of sinoatrial node or heavy violations of conductivity (such as, the expressed brachycardia, second and third antegrade block stages);
- acute decompensated heart failure;
- arterial hypotension;
- anemia (including Biermer disease);
- children under 4-year age (there is no experience of clinical application).
Epinefrin existence contraindications:
- Bouveret’s disease, tachyarrhythmia, narrowangle glaucoma;
- simultaneous reception not selective beta adrenoceptor blocking agent (risk of hypertensic crisis and the brachycardia);
1,7 ml medicine in cartridges. 10 cartridges in the planimetric plastic package (pallet) or planimetric cell package, or in the insert for cartridges fixing made of cardboard. 1, 5, 10 planimetric plastic packages (pallets) or planimetric cell packages, or inserts with cartridges and application instruction in a pack made of cardboard. Cartridges pack has two protective labels with a company logo (control of the first opening).
20, 50 planimetric plastic packages (pallets) or planimetric cell packages with ampoules and apllication instructions in the box made of cardboard.