Injections liquid (40 mg + 0,01 mg)/ml
International unlicensed name:
Articaine + epinephrin
Local anesthetic + alpha- and beta-adrenoceptor agonist
Infiltration anesthesia of interventions on upper jaws and in a forward site (including bicuspid teeth) lower jaws, conduction anesthesia.
Hypersensibility to an articaine, an epinefrin, sulfites (intolerance of sulfonate groups – especially at bronchial asthma) or to any other from auxiliary components of a preparation.
The contraindications relating to an artiсaine:
- malfunction of sinoatrial node or heavy violations of conductivity (such as, the expressed brachycardia, second and third antegrade block stages);
- acute decompensated heart failure;
- arterial hypotension;
- anemia (including Biermer disease);
- children under 4-year age (there is no experience of clinical application).
Epinefrin existence contraindications:
- Bouveret’s disease, tachyarrhythmia, narrowangle glaucoma;
- simultaneous reception not selective beta adrenoceptor blocking agent (risk of hypertensic crisis and the brachycardia);
5 ampoules in planimetric plastic package (pallet) or planimetric cell package. 1 or 2 planimetric plastic packages (pallet) or planimetric cell package and application instruction in a box made of cardboard.
20, 50 planimetric plastic packages (pallets) or planimetric cell packages with ampoules and apllication instructions in the box made of cardboard.