Intravenous induction liquid
International unlicensed name:
Pyridoxin + thiamine + cyanocobalamin + lidocaine
Сomplex therapy of nervous system various origin diseases:
- neuritis and polyneuritis, including optic neuritis;
- neuralgia, including fifth cranial nerve and intercostal nerve;
- peripheral paresis including seventh cranial nerve;
- pain syndrome (radicular, myodynia);
- plexopathy, ganglionitis (including herpes zoster);
- neuropathy and polyneuropathy (diabetical, alcoholical etc.);
- adult patient night muscle cramps;
- neurologic manifestations of backbone osteochondrosis (radiculopathy, lumboischialgia, myotonia acquisita).
- hypersensibility of medicine components;
- congestive heart failure, decompensation stage of chronic cardiac failure;
- thrombosis and thrombembolia;
- kids up to 18 years (efficiency and safety of application does not establish).
2 ml of medicine each ampoule made of light-protective neutral glass. Ampoules placed in planimetric plastic package made of polietilentereftalatnoa film.